I thought I should post an update.

I've written a utility to extract mingw64 static library exports into a
searchable database. This allows me to search for possible missing
functions (see the screenshot below)

https://cache.getlazarus.org/images/desktop/raylib-static.png

Again though I have run into a general linking error at which point
nothing further can be done. I've tried using an older build of FPC /
Lazarus, using an external linker, switching out the ld.exe in "bin/x86_64"
with the mingw64 ld.exe, and even tried to use ld.exe manually which became
a bigger mess (trying to resolve the dependencies of system.o).

Thank you again to anyone who has read through this thread.