On Wed, 28 Sep 2022, Hairy Pixels via fpc-pascal wrote:

On Sep 28, 2022, at 1:34 PM, Luca Olivetti via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

Maybe related to this?

https://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/pas2js/2022-September/001111.html

The question then is did they change something in 3.3.1 in regards to how
parameters can be sent?  The error "Parameters must be passed in an object
or an array.” Suggests maybe I was sending the params as  some other type
and this is now illegal in 3.3.1.

The 'must send params as object or array' error means exactly what it says: you didn't send params as an object or an array. Or maybe you didn't send params at all. I can't help further if you don't show the exact request.

The error "Can't find class 'initialize' with method 'initialize'" is an
error (uninitialized variable) that has now been fixed.