On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 10:02:49 +0200, Tomas Hajny via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

>On 30 March 2023 9:36:35 +0200, Marco van de Voort via fpc-pascal
><fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>>On 30-3-2023 07:38, Bo Berglund via fpc-pascal wrote:
>>> The problem seems to be that neither is a valid COFF file according to my
>>> Fpc
>>> (or Lazarus) in any case. Both generate the COFF error when reaching the
>>> linker
>>> step.
>>
>>32-bit objs for delphi are typically OMF, 64-bit are typically coff (for
>>AMD64).
>
>I'd suggest trying to switch to external linking (for both versions) - that
>might help...

Could you be more specific?

I have never heard of such, I am just a long time user of Lazarus/Fpc but not in
the deep understanding of how it all works. I have always focused on my
applications and not how they were screwed together behind the scenes by Fpc...

Is there a setting to use something other than Fpc to link after compiling?
How is that done?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden