On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 17:57:00 +0200, Christo Crause via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

>The use of WriteBytesToReg in the TI2c_eeprom.WriteData method seems fine,
>perhaps retest with the updated WriteBytesToReg method.

I pulled the i2c.pas file from GitHub (actually downloaded the zip since I don't
really know how git works (I use SVN myself), earlier today (at 12:01 in fact)
and made the tests using that.

But now I saw that there is an even newer version available, so I downloaded
that and lo-and-behold, the write does complete and the data are there in the
EEPROM!

Thanks for your updates to i2c.pas!

Now I will continue by handling the case of write page overlaps so it will be
dealt with in the code!

;-)

--
Bo Berglund