Any suggestions for running simple Oberon-0 programs on the MacOSX command-line ? EIther by emulating its RISC processor or by changing the Oberon-0 compiler ? I prefer not to load the entire Oberon system (for which there do exist emulators).

To answer my own question .... maybe the simplest option is to port the Oberon-0 compiler code to FPC and to link-in the Oberon-0 provided RISC module, which contains an interpreter for the target RISC processor, as described in the Wirth's Compiler Construction book.

Regards,

Adriaan van Os