On Mon, 01 May 2023 11:00:56 -0400, Bo Berglund via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

>I am trying to create a function to list the available serial ports on a Linux
>device. But I have trouble getting commands which work on a terminal to also
>work when run from my console program.
>
>When I run this conmmand in the terminal I get the correct reply:
>
>$ ls -l /sys/class/tty/*/device/driver | grep -v "platform/drivers/serial8250"
>|
>awk '{print $9}' | awk -F'/' '{print "/dev/" $5}'
>
>/dev/ttyAMA0
>
>But when I use RunCommand() in FPC it does not work.

I have asked on the Lazarus forum too and there I gotr a solution for my base
problem so I do not need to use complex commands vua RunCommand.
See this thread:

https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,63256.msg478804.html#msg478804

--
Bo Berglund