On 6/21/23 10:54 AM, Steve Litt via fpc-pascal wrote:
wkitty42--- via fpc-pascal said on Wed, 21 Jun 2023 08:07:59 -0400

On 6/20/23 10:54 PM, Steve Litt via fpc-pascal wrote:
It was a long time ago, but if I remember correctly the
Whitesmith Pascal and Turbo Pascal 2 and 3 had either break or
continue. If I remember correctly, I first learned about those when
learning C.

i'm confused about your statement... first you say break/continue
existed in one of two pascal dialects but then you say you first
learned about the two keywords in C... ummmm, wut?

I meant to say "neither" instead of "either". Sorry for the confusion.

that does make a difference :) thanks...