Dearest David, thank you for the great fping program for unix, really
appreciate this one, but I have very important proposal to you - could you
PLEASE add functionality to fping to show not only UNIX timestamp, but in
usual date +%F +%T format, for example, that human like me and you can
read:) More over it will be useful if you'll permit to use standard date
parameters like mentioned above so everyone can make custom timestamp for
his/her needs.

Thanks for understanding, I'll be waiting for v3.20 with -D that will be
more "humanized" ;)

-Viktor.

понедельник, 5 мая 2014 г., 0:38:20 UTC+4 пользователь David Schweikert