Dear Friends

I have been able to get the Fping output to a txt file .The output file has
multiple lines .
I would redirect the out put to an table in MS Access Database as each line
is written . instead of a txt file .

It would involve first saving the Fping Output to a Variable readable by
vba or MS Access and the a SQL to Append it into a table

The problem is the text file gets locked and I cannot read the data as it
shows the file in use by another process.

The I have to stop FPing and then read it and Append it .

Help require urgently

Warm Regards
&
Kindest Wishes