Hi,

I am using fping on a dual WAN interface device.
WAN 1: 10.10.50.33
WAN 2: 10.11.15.100
Both the interfaces are up and running.

I issue following command:
./fping -sq -c 1 -t 60 -S 10.11.15.100 google.com

DNS resolution of google.com is happening via WAN1 interface which is fine.
However, ICMP requests are also going via WAN1 interface when I want it to
use WAN2.
I want to understand why request is going via WAN1 when as per code, I have
bound the WAN2 interface IP to the socket.
What can I do to get the desired behavior?

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Shweta