Hi,

I have just released fping 3.16 (see changelog below).

I also started working on a "fping 4.0" release, which will contain more
disruptive changes such as:

- unification of fping and fping6 binaries into one
- long options (in addition to the short options)

Considering that these changes might break some installations, I decided to
also maintain a "version 3" branch without these changes. Still, I hope that
the transition from fping version 3 to fping version 4 will be as smooth as
possible.

Changes since the last release:

2017-02-09  David Schweikert  <da...@schweikert.ch>
  * Version 3.16
  * (feature) Support kernel-timestamping of received packets (#46)
  * (feature) Simplify restrictions: only -i >= 1 and -p >= 10 are enforced now
  * (bugfix) Fix option -m to return all IPs of a hostname
  * (bugfix) Fix option -H (ttl) for IPv6
  * (bugfix) Fix option -M (don't fragment) for IPv6
  * (bugfix) Fix option -O (ToS) for IPv6
  * (bugfix) Fix compatibility issue with AIX (#69, @blentzgh)
  * (bugfix) Fix option -q not suppressing some ICMP error messages (#83)
  * (bugfix) Fix option -M expecting an argument, when it shouldn't
  * (bugfix) Fix minor issues found by Coverity Scan

You can download it here: http://fping.org/dist/

Cheers
David