FM 7.2, Distiller 7

I've tried a variety of font embedding options and used both Save-As and the
two-step printing method, but ... the pagination in the PDF is different from
the original Frame files.

One chapter has 52 pages in both Frame and PDF, but while the last text in
Frame is on p51, the last text in the PDF is on p 50 (with 2 blanks following).

Reader 7 (my client hasn't bought Acro 7 yet) lists all of the fonts I've used
in Frame under Document Properties > Fonts with each followed by "(Embedded
Subset), TrueType, Ansi encoding".

What have I missed?

jjj
--