From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Steve Rickaby
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 2:34 AM
To: framers@FrameUsers.com
Subject: Re: printing to Docutek issue ... rasters looking 300dpi
(pixelly)

At 1:17 pm -0800 28/12/05, Sean wrote:

> Printing to a Xerox Docutek from a PDF (version 1.4 compatibility
created created in Acrobat 7) from FrameMaker 7, the screen captures
look low-res, 300-dpi-ish (a bit pixelly).

There are some good white papers around that deal with optimizing
screenshots. One, by Brad Anderson, is available from the Downloads ->
White Papers section of the FrameUsers site, anther two, 'Screen
Captures 101' and 'Screen Captures 102', by Sean Brierley, are 'out
there' and you should be able to find them with Google. If not, I can
send you copies off-list.
--
Steve
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jmalin%40tuvox.com