From: Bill Swallow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 9:03 PM
To: Daniel Osborn
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Problem generating PDFs for the printer - it always comes
out as RGB

Welcome to the wonderful world of Windows on PC. ;-)

You want this:

http://www.pdfstore.com/details.asp?ProdID=215

On 2/6/06, Daniel Osborn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm having a serious problem generating pdfs for the printer.
Everything

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the
intended addressee, we request that you notify the sender immediately and
delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s), without copying,
saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any other way. TomTom
N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belonging to the TomTom
group of companies will not be liable for damage relating to the communication
by e-mail of data, documents or any other information.