Daniel, Linda, Rick, Kay, Sarah, Grant, Debbi, Fred, et. al.

Thanks for all of the information. Here's a quick summary of what I have
learned both on and off-list:

1.) Esc m p - Escape math position. We inherited this function from its
original purpose for equations in a Framemaker document (hence, math
position).  Shrinkwrapping an equation shrinks the surrounding anchored
frame so that it's just large enough for the equation, changes the frame's
anchoring position to At Insertion Point, and puts the insertion point
after the frame.
2.) After I shrinkwrap a graphic, I can use Esc s a (wild guess here,
maybe for special > anchored frame) to open the Special > Anchored Frame
dialog box and set the position of the anchored frame as needed.

Thanks one and all - I learn sooooooooooooo much from this list every day!
Everybody on this list has such a large brain (a direct reference to a
local morning show here in Denver -locals will know what I mean!)

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
EFB Product Development