DeFlorio, Dominick wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm working with a Frame 7.2 document that is conditioned to produce two
> different manuals for two different (but similar) products.  The last
> book file contains several schematics that are conditioned for one or
> the other product.  Upon turning off the conditions for one product,
> several blank pages remain and do not go away after saving the file.
> (Pagination is configured to delete empty pages.)  The caveat to this
> scenario is that the last page is assigned a custom master page (Back
> Cover).  When I change the page to standard Right/Left master page, the
> document immediately corrects pagination.  I prefer not to cob the last
> page to force it to work.  Is there a more elegant approach to fixing
> this problem?

Hi Dominick,

As you've discovered, assigning custom master pages causes the "delete
empty pages" command to fail.

You might look into setting up your master pages via the master page
mapping table instead of custom assignment. Then, you could reapply
master pages after changing conditions, and THEN save the file. That
should cause the correct master page assignment and the correct page
deletion.

All this assumes that you have a tag that you can hang the "put Back
Cover here" assignment onto.

Regards,

Sarah

PS Answer part two, as always: FrameScript

Sarah O'Keefe              Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.scriptorium.com
Blog: http://www.scriptorium.com/palimpsest/