From: "Gillian Flato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <framers@FrameUsers.com>
Subject: LOF not updating properly
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:06:08 -0800

In my chapters, the LOF reads the <$chapnum> variable properly so my
figures are properly numbered Figure 1-1...4-6 etc. But when I run my
LOF, the figure number properly updates but the <$chapnum> does not so
my LOF has Figure 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-1 (which should be 3-1) etc.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>