On Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:08 AM, McCoy, Nancy wrote:

| With respect to the barcode font issue, I am using FM7 with
| Acrobat 5.0.
|
| Thanks!
| Nancy

Check the licensing info and restrictions of the barcode font.  From
your description, is sounds like the font itself is set to prevent
embedding in the PDF, which you will not be able to override in
Distiller.

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com