From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of donandjudy1
Sent: April 6, 2006 6:19 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Where's Framescript?

Folks:

As I head back into heavy FrameMaker use to attach another project, I've
decided to check out Framescript in order to add macro creation ability, if
nothing else, to my publishing capabilities.

But lo and behold, my attempts to go to www.framescript.com has popped up no
more than the old "this page cannot be displayed" message.

What gives? Is this temporary? Is it just me? Or what?

~ Don Spencer
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/veronica%40front-runner.
com