Hi All,

I have a document that includes a large number of equations. When I
produce a pdf from FM 6.0 (windows) it turns out fine. When I produce
the pdf in FM 7.0, they get all messed up (they appear warped, smashed,
squished, whatever you want to call it). Having just upgraded to FM 7.2,
I noticed on the same document that the problem has apparently been
fixed. However, I have only my current document to test it on. Can
someone who is familiar with the problem provide me with some
reassurance that Adobe in fact solved the problem in FM 7.2? Or, did my
document accidentally come out looking right? I'll be creating a lot of
similar documents and would like to move forward with a certain amount
of confidence that this problem won't raise it's ugly head again.

Thanks............Jon