--- Diane Gaskill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why are you using BMPs John?  I work in both FM and
> Word and never use BMPs for anything.  BMP graphics
> are very large and unnecesarily bloat
> up the Word doc.  And from what I've seen, they don't
> give me any better pictures
> than JPGs, or for that matter, GIFs. when embedded in Word.

BMPs are an interim step. They are used by Mif2Go to create the
images imbedded in the Word files. They are not used in any of the
documentation

It's a recommended practice with Mif2Go. I'm sure that Jeremy will be
checking in on this any moment to either confirm what I say (and say
it better), or tell me why what I'm doing is not the best way.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."