--- Bodvar Bjorgvinsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the input, Dan.
> I mostly agree with you about the rest, but it is
> good for reassurance. :-)
>
> What seems to me unprofessional about the legacy EDD
> is that every
> element that has anything to do with text is
> specifically assigned the
> Paragraph Format Tag: Body. (And the EDD is not that
> complex.
The effect of specifying paragraph Body in every text
container is to prevent ancestor format inheritance.
If any ancestor has format rules that modify paragraph
Body, those format changes will also be applied to the
child element unless ancestor inheritance is stopped
by specifying an element paragraph format.

Dan Emory & Associates
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>