I appreciate that some you are afraid that the US will lose jobs to India and
such countries. But take a bigger perspective on this, will you? If India
(et.al.) are not involved with "Western" technology - if they don't get any
hi-tech jobs and industries - how are they ever going to be able to buy
American (or Danish, for that matter) products and services? Only by sharing
our wealth (and jobs - even if it hurts) can we all survive and thrive in the
long run.

-Niels