On 16 May 2006, at 14:42, David Creamer wrote:

Acrobat 8 is supposed to be out by the end of the year. I would imagine it
will support importing/imbedding of Flash files.

My inside Adobe source tells me that it will be Acrobat 9 that will have full integration with Flash because Adobe and Macromedia engineers have only been able to talk to each other since the deal was sealed in December 2005 and Acrobat 8 is well into it's current development cycle.

Apparently, we'll also see Macromedia 9 and GoLive CS3 before one or the other is dropped and the best of both is melded into one super Web authoring tool.

FrameMaker 8.0 will be released on Monday 11 September. And that's official.

Over and out,

Paul