Word 2003: Six Slick Tricks for Long Docs

<snip>

3.      Use a Master Document

Now *there's* a piece of advice I will *never*, *EVER* follow.
I lost a week of my life to retyping (and re-drawing figures for)
an entire product manual that the product designer had written
in Word using the then-new Master Document feature. Never
again will I take that risk, no matter how many times Microsoft
tells me that all the bugs have been fixed. (Look how well
they've done fixing the bugs in the autonumbering feature...)

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ