Thanks Mike, I indeed applied custom master pages and there were around 2-5
empty pages after each chapter. This option is working well to get rid of them.

  Regards,
  Suman

Mike Wickham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am creating a pdf from this book and these empty pages are really a
> turn off...

As others have noted, "Make Page Count Even" may cause FrameMaker to add a
single blank page to make the page count even. If your problem is multiple
trailing blank pages in a file, it means you applied custom master pages to
them, but then deleted the content. As I recall, "Delete Empty Pages" won't
delete those empty pages whose master pages are not the standard left/right
master pages. You first have to use Special> Delete Pages to get rid of
those. Then Delete Empty Pages and Make Page Count Even will work as
expected.

Mike Wickham