Will,

We have some some work in Hebrew. We picked up a Hebrew font set for a job we did back in the days of Frame 5.
My project notes record the following:

   800-621-8227 Davka, Hebrew font set (type it in English, but
   backwards) $49.95 +6 shipping

-bob
__________________________________
Robert Kern
President, TIPS Technical Publishing, Inc.
108 E. Main Street, Suite 4
Carrboro, NC  27510
www.technicalpublishing.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
919-933-2629 phone
919-338-2899 fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Has anyone successfully created a Hebrew language document using Frame (in Windows)? The only way I have been able to introduce Hebrew characters into a Frame document has been to use a cumbersome process involving the Windows® Charmap® application, cutting from source and pasting to the Frame document. What typefaces have you found the most effective (and was it .ps, .pfm, .ttf or something else)?
Will Weiss
Technical Writer
Hand Held Products
+1 202 521 9350 Tel