Hi Andy...

You can use our ExtraCharFormat plugin (free) to set the OffsetVertical and OffsetHorizontal properties of a character style. This may or may not do what you're looking for, but you might give it a try ..

   http://leximation.com/tools/info/extracharformat.php

Cheers!

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com
+1.415.485.1892

Andy Kelsall wrote:
Hello,

       I can't for the life of me figure out how to vertically align text
in FM. I have a page where I would
like to align the text vertically, but after poking around FM and doing a
Google search, I'm still stumped.
Is it possible to do this in FM? Does it require creating a table that fills
up the page and then aligning the
the text in the cell? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy