From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
n Behalf Of Art Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 2:10 PM
To: Free Framers; Framers List
Subject: Entire FM Help available as a PDF

Recently posted on Adobe's FM User Forum:

********

Most recent posts by Monica Valdez
On-line help is now available as a downloadable PDF - 01:46pm Jun 7,
2006 Pacific - All,

After much cajoling and patience persistence, my contact at Adobe has
convinced the "powers that be" that it really would be helpful to
many, many FrameMaker users to have the entire on-line FrameMaker Help
as a downloadable PDF. Voila!

http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/pdfs/framemaker_help.pdf

Yeah!!!..

*******