John Posada wrote:
I need to add a watermark that says "DRAFT" on all pages of
multiple books.
The FrameMaker help does not mention this anywhere.

Besides using Framescripts, which the company I work for will not
purchase, how else can you do this?

We put an anchored frame centered on each master page, put an image
with the word Draft, and apply a Draft conditional to the frame. Just
before release, we turn off the Draft conditional, which hides the
Draft image

Another way, in Windows, is that some print drivers let you set watermarks under the Properties.

--Guy K. Haas
  Software Exegete in Silicon Valley