I would use a page size that is good for both sizes.

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson

Joe Malin wrote:
Some really good answers from others here. I agree with you, though,
that making a separate set of templates for A4 would be a major time
commitment. It would also lead to all sorts of management problems.
Trust me on this, I *know*.

Joe

         Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.