I did, but my first step is to add the topic aliases, which are as it turns out (I guess) just numbers that I define.

The Help topic in 2003 does provide some Frame-side instructions, but not nearly as detailed as the ones Neil Tubb provided from the latest version of Epublisher.

Having never done this, I don't want to be in the position (up against a deadline) of inserting the markers in the whole book, only to find out that I did it incorrectly and WebWorks blows up on me (or doesn't do what it's supposed to when the developers get ahold of it).

Thanks,
Ron

Linda G. Gallagher wrote:
Ron,

This really is a WWP matter, even though you create the markers in FM. The
WWP 2003 help has a lot of information about this process. I suggest you
start with the topic called "Overview of context-sensitive WebWorks Help."
This topic has links to other topics with related information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
Intelligent technical communication since 1993
Technical writing, help development,
FrameMaker and WebWorks Publisher conversions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.techcomplus.com/
Manager, Consulting and Independent Contracting
Special Interest Group
Society for Technical Communication
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html