I'm replacing my CTOCs with sets of cross-references...in some cases
the heading is long so that the cross reference, even though it uses a
format with a small font size, forces the page number to wrap to the
beginning of the next line.  Of course I need the page number to be at
the ned of any given line, whether it wraps or not.

Is there a way I can add a manual line break to the XRef so that
enough of the text wraps to the next line to require the automatic
leader and move the page number to the right margin?

Thanks,

Doug