Hi, Steve:

Thanks for your reply.

I just gave USB Overdrive a test. After installing it and restarting, it seemed that FM hung, but it might have been that I just didn't set anything in the USB Overdrive control panel.

I think the best clue in your note is about installing under Classic. I probably need to install the MS Mouse software under Classic or restart in 9.22 and install it, then go back to OS X and Classic.

Thanks, again.

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices