Richard,

Thanks for the detailed information.  I tried your
method with a test file and it works!  On the original
file I had tried to insert the extra body space tags
after the insets had been imported.  It seemed to work
(showed up when displaying all text symbols), but
apparently was not good enough.

This workaround will suffice.  Still seems like a
major bug that FM needs to fix once and for all.

Thank you again.

Colleen

--- "Combs, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://mail.yahoo.com