From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Joe Malin
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 10:01 AM
To: Surbhi Singhal; framers@frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Urgent: Table Row with different Table Cell formats

Yes, in fact I do this all the time with Tip/Note/Warning text that I
put in a table.

If you want, I can send you an unstructured FM 7.1 file with the
paragraph, character, and table formats I use.

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.