From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Charles Beck
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 12:01 PM
To: Framers
Subject: RE: Using the same chapters for several books

Joe Malin wrote:

        Hijack: I have a book that excludes some chapters if it goes out
to customers (external version). The drawback to this is that I have to
re-set some chapter numbering settings when I re-generate the internal
version. Does anyone have a better way?

        Joe

Are you using a single book for both outputs? If so, why not just set up
two separate books, each with its own numbering rules?

Chuck