We may not all have psychic abilities, but we Framers indeed have a sense of humor -- some more funny than others. The FrameMaker T-Shirt offer from TheContentWrangler.com (ended late last night) is a great example. If you missed it, you can still join in on the "predictions" (make one of your own -- read those of others) here:

http://thecontentwrangler.com/article/ adobe_framemaker_2006_chautauqua_travels_to_austin_texas_are_you_ready_f or/

Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist, The Content Wrangler, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  941-359-3416  *  skype: abelsp

News | Reviews | Jobs | Events | Books | Whitepapers | Training | More
www.thecontentwrangler.com ---> become a member today!