Hi Framers:

I have numerous FM 6.0 books and I am now using FM7.2.
 Whenever I open/modify and save a file now I get the
following message.

'The document was saved to a temporary file, but
FrameMaker cannot rename it to have the correct name.
The newer version has an odd suffix.'

FM is creating suffixes like:  .2A8,  3D7 etc.  NOTE:
I am not renaming the file, I am just making normal
modifications to content and trying to save it.

Anyone know what's going on?  This is a pain in butt!

Thanks in advance!

http://mail.yahoo.com