At 5:26 PM +0300 9/14/06, Shmuel Wolfson wrote:
>I have an Index with 2 blank pages at the end. I tried every possibility under
>Pagination, Delete Blank pages, etc. Any ideas?

 One possibility is that upon generation of the book the penultimate index page
has a lone trailing empty paragraph on it (the end of flow marker would be
visible) and that page makes the page count odd for the file. If your setup is
to make page count even for that file, then Frame would add an additional page
to the index to satisfy that criterion.

 But whatever it is, it's definitely fixable. :-)

- web