Fax 530.752.0329
Google Talk, AIM, & Yahoo! IM: rlarsonmaynard
--

At 11:01 PM 9/13/2006, you wrote:
Message: 16
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:45:12 -0600
From: "Linda G. Gallagher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Wrapping TOC, extra tabs not quite solving all problems
To: "Grant Hogarth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,        "Framers"
        <framers@FrameUsers.com>

Thanks to everyone who responded. I received lots of great ideas, but none
worked given the 6 x 9 page size and very long headings, except for the TOC
Breaker plug-in http://www.telecable.es/personales/cud/cssIndex.htm. I
installed that, played with it a bit, and got it to fix the problems. Not
totally automatic (you have to select two menu options while in the toc file
and after updating the book), but I think I can remember to that when I do
the final update.

Thanks all for the help and thanks, Chris, wherever you are these days, for
the free plug-in that does this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
Intelligent technical communication since 1993
Technical writing, help development,
FrameMaker and WebWorks Publisher conversions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.techcomplus.com/
Manager, Consulting and Independent Contracting
Special Interest Group
Society for Technical Communication
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html