Hi Framers !

Windows FM7.1.b0.23

I import png graphics by reference in my FM files, and for some reason,
the transparency becomes black when displaying in FM, hence in pdf
output.

Is there a way to get FM to support transparency in imported gfx? Or
should I use another format instead? In that case, which one?  jpeg?

Many thanks!

Elisa

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its
purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is
prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the integrity
of this message. Talend shall not therefore be liable for the message if
modified.