Steve Cavanaugh wrote:

> There is an easier approach.  HOVtext is a public domain
> system utility that automatically strips formatting from
> items you have copied to the clipboard. So when you paste, it
> has already been reduced to simple text.  I've been using it
> here for a while now, and I can finally copy and paste from
> the keyboard without having to go through Paste Special.
> Check it out: http://hovklan.com/hovtext/

HovText looks useful, Steve, thanks for the link. But does it acually
work for copying and pasting strictly within FM (which uses its own
internal clipboard, not the Windows clipboard)?

Or is it strictly for Windows clipboard operations, such as pasting
something from another application into FM (which the maker.ini setting
controls)?

Thanks!
Richard

------