From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of James Dyson
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 11:22 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Frame on PC = upgrade the Graphics Card?

Hello all,

Has anyone noticeably improved the rate at which graphics are loaded in
Frame while running on a PC when they upgraded their graphics card? We
are considering doing so here, and I suspect it will make a vast
improvement. Our PCs are pretty current. I don't want to get lost in the
details of hardware configurations etc., but was wondering if anyone had
any success in alleviating the problem

Thanks,
Jim