Hello everyone. I seldom post here but read the digests with great
interest. So, now I have a question.

Is there a way to keep a folder of graphic files in SourceSafe checked
in and import them by reference into FrameMaker? Our goal is for all of
our writers to share the same graphics files and when one writer had to
update the file, it would update for each of us.

We are using MS Visual SourceSafe 6.0 and FrameMaker 7.2. We have tried
to research this issue on the Internet and found nothing, so I though
someone on this group may be doing this now if it is possible at all.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
Roger Bell
Technical Writer
770.246.2300 x 1181
VCG, Inc.
The power to succeed.
www.vcgsoftware.com <http://www.vcgsoftware.com/>
1805 Old Alabama Road, Suite 250
Roswell, GA 30076

is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the