From: Whites <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Searching in text insets
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:19:40 -0800

Today, from within the main document, I searched on a string in a text inset and was surprised to find that the FM search function did not find it. Am I being obtuse (happens a lot) or is this the way things are supposed to be?
Any help will be appreciated.

will white

Visit MSN Holiday Challenge for your chance to win up to $50,000 in Holiday cash from MSN today! http://www.msnholidaychallenge.com/index.aspx?ocid=tagline&locale=en-us