On 1/4/07, Steve Rickaby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 09:37 -0800 4/1/07, Daniel Doornbos wrote:

. Any European company that is interested in working for US clients should be
able to quote in US dollars. If they can't or won't, don't work with them. We
can, and do.

<HumorousMode>
Like the US companies doing business over the Internet option Euros, Yens etc.
</HumorousMode>
Doing a lot of purchasing from US companies, I still have not come
across one that offers you to pay in any other way than in US$.
Canadian companies are more likely to offer different options for
payment.

So, why should it be any more complicated for a US citizen to purchase
from a foreign country in the local monetary system than vice versa?

Bodvar (going for some Friday morning refreshment). ;-)