Hello all,

I am creating PDF-files from structured Framemaker files.

In the "Bookmark" section of the PDF Setup window I've selected the
"head" elements which I want to appear as bookmarks based on their
context label.
So what I have in the "Include elements" section is :
head (level 1)
head (level 2)
head (level 3).

In our EDD however is defined that IndexEntry elements can be part of
the head element.

When I create a pdf, the text of the IndexEntry elements is inserted in
the bookmarks along with the head text.

Is this a known problem? Or do we have to adapt the EDD so that the
IndexEntry elements are no longer part of the head elements?

Thanks

Lodewijk Nollet