Hello all,

My team is trying to convert a word table to a FrameMaker document (FYI:
the conversion process is a Database to FrameMaker using Miramo).

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to preserve Heading Rows and Body
Rows from Word to Frame?

Essentially, we need to have the heading rows that have been established
in Word to be transformed to heading rows in FrameMaker.

Thank you so much for any help or ideas for a possible conversion
process to keep this structure preserved.

Margaret A. Gainsley
Business Process Improvement