Rene Stephenson wrote:
Thanks - but that doesn't affect the figure caption. I think my
original question got too convoluted (sorry). I'm trying to figure
out how to get the paragraph for the figure caption to indent
relative to the preceding paragraph...without having to manually
change the settings in the paragraph designer every time a different
caption indentation is needed?

I don't have as many possible indentation levels as you, but I simply created a series of pgf tags, for the graphic (gfGraphicFlush, gi1GraphicIndent1, gi2GraphicIndent2) and for the caption (cfCaptionFlush, ci1, ci2, etc.). I always put my graphics in a pgf of their own At Insertion Point, with the correct tag applied. The graphic pgf tags specify the corresponding caption tag as the Next Pgf.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product."

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5